We know how hard it can be once you’ve designed a really nice facebook cover photo then once you upload your profile picture is covering up half of your text or images. So here are creativescript we have put together a template you can open up in photoshop and design your cover on. We have marked out where your profile picture will fall so you can design around it.
Steps on using the template.
1. Download the template from here. https://www.creativescript.co.uk/CSfb_template.zip
2. Open the template up in Adobe Photoshop.
3. Turn on the guides. (View > Show > Guides)
4. Hide or delete the background layer.
5. Design your cover
6. Save your cover and upload to facebook.
Its thats simple!